Please note you are now entering the Website.Continue
Privacy & Cookies
Abbey Capital Limited (“Abbey Capital” or “we” or ”us”) is committed to safeguarding the personal information that we collect from individuals that we interact with. The below applies to any information obtained by Abbey Capital through: (i) the use of this website and any subdomains (the “Website”); or (ii) interaction with certain emails received from Abbey Capital. It is not applicable to any internet websites controlled by third parties not affiliated with Abbey Capital.
- describes how and what type of data will be collected from users of the Website or recipients of certain emails from Abbey Capital (referred to herein as “you” and “your”); and
- includes details on Abbey Capital’s Privacy Notice here which outlines the purposes for which Abbey Capital may collect, share or disclose personal data and outlines the precautions which are taken to keep your personal data secure.
What information do we collect about you and for what purpose?
- Website: When you visit the Website, we wish to automatically record details about your visit (for example, your IP address, geographic location, the website from which you visit us, the type of browser software used, the Website pages that you actually visit including the date and the duration of your visit).
In addition, we collect personal data which you provide through the Website, for example when you enter personal details (for example, name, e-mail address, geographic location, regulatory status) on a registration page.
We use this information to make decisions about ways:
- to improve your experience on the Website;
- to monitor Website traffic to estimate usage numbers and patterns;
- for user administration and marketing – including to store information about your preferences and to recognise you when you return to the Website;
- to inform you about any product or relevant information that may be of interest; and
- for such purposes as otherwise specified.
- Email: If you have consented to receive certain emails, we may use customised links, or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and on which links you click, to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information in the future.
How do we collect and store information about you?
We use tracking technology such as cookies to gather the information set out above. This includes open and click through rates of emails to tailor content to recipients.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer that retain your information and preferences relative to your activities on a website.
You may also control tracking technologies using your browser. If you require, please ensure that your browser setting reflects whether you wish to be warned about and/or accept tracking technologies (such as cookies) where possible.
- Email: You can stop the delivery of emails from Abbey Capital at any time by unsubscribing/opting out. We may include a link at the bottom of certain emails relating to distribution lists which you can utilise to update your preferences by selecting and deselecting lists based on your personal interests, or you can unsubscribe from ALL marketing communications if you so wish. Alternatively, you can make a direct request to unsubscribe by emailing the following address: email@example.com and/or the sender of the email.
How do we keep your data secure?
Abbey Capital has established security standards to ensure against unauthorized access to information. For more information please click here for Abbey Capital’s Privacy Notice.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, although we have implemented security controls, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.