Abbey Capital works with large institutional investors to create customised multi-manager portfolios for specific mandates.
We develop funds for investors which are customised for a specific investment strategy, structure or vehicle.
- The first part of the process is to engage with the investor to understand the specific requirements.
- We design a portfolio solution to meet requirements such as volatility, target markets, manager characteristics and structure the vehicle to meet requirements such as domicile, liquidity, limited liability etc.
- As part of the implementation phase, we source and select managers, negotiate terms with managers and service providers and set up managed accounts with brokers.
- We then review and appraise the managers on an ongoing basis, manage and allocate the portfolio risk and manage the cash and margin exposure.
- We develop customised reports to suit our investors’ requirements and provide as much information as possible on the drivers of portfolio risk and performance.
Abbey Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager under Regulation 9 of the European Union (Alternative Investment Fund Managers) Regulations 2013 (“AIFMD”). Funds structured and managed by Abbey Capital Limited are structured as collective investment undertakings.